Next start date: 6th August 2018
Duration: 2 days
Language: English and Hindi
Who can apply: Counselors, social workers, psychologists, therapists, pediatricians, special educators, health workers, teachers, trainers, students
The intention of the two-day workshop is to introduce the key ideas that guide the Narrative approach and practices, along with a skill to develop rich stories of the client’s skills and abilities.
The program will be focused on exploring:
1. History of Narrative Therapy
2. Key ideas underpinning the practice
3. The narrative metaphor
4. Dominant and preferred stories
5. Ways of working with children, young people, families, groups and communities
6. Developing rich descriptions of people’s skills and abilities
The workshop is conducted in English as well as Hindi as per the requirement of the organization. Ummeed’s training team collaborates with organizations across India and neighboring countries to conduct the two day introductory workshop in their community and organizations.