Upcoming Workshop Dates: 25th February, 2021
Duration: 25th Feb - 27th Feb 2021: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Who can apply: Counselors, social workers, psychologists, therapists, pediatricians, special educators, health workers, teachers, trainers, students
The intention of the three-day workshop is to introduce the key ideas that guide the Narrative approach and practices, along with a skill to develop rich stories of the client’s skills and abilities.
The program will be focused on exploring:
1. History of Narrative Therapy
2. Key ideas underpinning the practice
3. The narrative metaphor
4. Dominant and preferred stories
5. Ways of working with children, young people, families, groups and communities
6. Developing rich descriptions of people’s skills and abilities
The workshop is conducted in English .