Upcoming Workshop Dates: 18th October, 2021
Duration: 11 AM - 1 PM
Who can apply: Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists, Health Workers, Therapists, Teachers, Pediatricians, Trainers, Special Educators & Students.
This 5-day workshop will provide an insight into:
1. History of Narrative Therapy
2. Key ideas underpinning the practice
3. The narrative metaphor
4. Dominant & preferred stories
5. Ways of working with children, young people, families, groups & communities.
6. Developing rich descriptions of people’s skills & abilities
The workshop will be conducted in Hindi.