Upcoming Workshop Dates: 14th September 2022
Duration: 9.30 AM - 11 AM
Who can apply: Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech Therapists, Special Educators, Counsellors & Psychologists who are CURRENTLY PROVIDING THERAPY TO CHILDREN WITH AUTISM.
1. Key principles of various Autism Intervention models.
2. Developing participation based goals & intervention plans.
3. Addressing common challenges in Autism- Attention, Communication, Behaviours & Sensory Issues.
4. Challenges in school setting.
5. Working with older children.
During the program, you will be encouraged to share a case you are currently working on which will be discussed during one of the 8 sessions. Case recommendations will be shared post each sessions.
The structure of each session within this program will be as follows:
Where: Zoom (Online)
If you are interested, please fill the enquiry form given below with your accurate details.
We will contact you in 7 days post filling the enquiry form.