Upcoming Workshop Dates: 6th September 2023
Duration: 9.30 AM - 11 AM
Who can apply: Professionals providing therapy for Children with Autism.
This is an online tele mentoring program, meant to be a support for professionals providing therapy for children with Autism to enhance their existing clinical skills in Autism Intervention. The program will focus on overview of Autism therapy assessment, goal setting and evidence based approaches for areas of difficulties.
1. Key principles of various Autism Intervention models.
2. Developing participation based goals & intervention plans.
3. Addressing common challenges in Autism- Attention, Communication, Behaviours & Sensory Issues.
4. Including parent perspectives within therapy.
During the program, you will be encouraged to share a case you are currently working on which will be discussed during one of the 8 sessions. Case recommendations will be shared post each sessions.
The structure of each session within the program will be as follows:
– 25 minutes Didactic
– 5 minutes of Questions and Answer
– 5 Minutes of Case introduction
– 45 minutes Case discussion
– 10 minutes Summary
Where: iEcho (Online)
If you are interested, please fill the enquiry form given below with your accurate details.
We will contact you in 7 days post filling the enquiry form.